Fighterology is a user-driven community of MMA fans who work together to create a credible and up-to-date wiki about MMA fighters and events.
What is Fighterology?
- Fighterology is a user-driven community of MMA fans who work together to create a powerful and credible source of MMA-related information.
- Fighterology was inspired by Wikipedia, but it aims to be more accurate by not allowing just anybody to make or propose changes.
- Only registered users can propose changes.
- The more edits a user makes, the more points they collect.
- The more points the user collects, the higher their rank becomes.
- When a user reaches black belt rank, they gain the ability to approve changes. (More benefits in the future)
Why Registration is Awesome?
- Gives you the ability to edit fighters, events, and fights.
- The more edits you make, the more points you collect.
- The more points you collect, the higher your rank becomes.
- The higher your rank, the more Fighterology cred you have.
Fighters should get life insurance